We are pleased to lend books from our special collection. Borrowing privileges for the BRL may be found online.
- Bioethics KIE Stx, located in our reading room.
- Off-Campus Shelving – BRL, located in the offsite preservation facility so you must request the book.
- Bioethics KIE (Kampelman), this special collection on Jewish ethics is not in the BRL, please ask to browse the collection or use the green button to request a specific title you are interested in.
Other useful quick links to find materials available to you
- Browse bioethics ebooks, new book shelf in the catalog , the entire BRL collection, materials stored off-campus, or the journal/serial holdings of the BRL.
- View recommended bioethics journals and the library’s physical journal subscriptions, including quick links to search PubMed.
- Explore new book titles at the Bioethics Research Library and subscribe to email notifications of new titles.
- Looking for academic articles? Try GU OneSearch or our recommended bioethics databases.
Expand your search to nearby and regional libraries
View advanced search forms for GU, WRLC, or WorldCat. If Georgetown University doesn’t have the book your are looking for the a good second place to search is the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC), which includes all the nearby university libraries. For a broader search, WorldCat will search for all other non-academic libraries nearby, including the DC Public Library System.