The world’s largest collection of bioethics resources in one of Georgetown’s most sophisticated research spaces.
Welcome to the Bioethics Research Library at Georgetown University.
A destination library for bioethics scholars worldwide and an exceptional resource for the entire Georgetown community, the Library is home to the world’s largest and most diverse collection of materials on the ethics of health, the environment, and emerging technologies.
BIOETHICS RESEARCH LIBRARY COVID-19 UPDATE: HOURS AND SERVICES
Effective Monday, March 16, the Bioethics Research Library (BRL) is closed for research and study until further notice. In support of the GU virtual learning environment, BRL professionals are available for remote consultations, services, and research assistance. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or submit a research assistance request.
COVID-19: Ethics Resources
- KIE Scholars React to COVID-19
- Resources: Pandemic Means the Whole World: COVID-19 and Global Bioethics
- Bioethics in the Time of Coronavirus
- Should Institutions Disclose the Names of Employees with COVID-19
- The ERDs and the Maryland Framework for the Allocation of Scarce Life-Sustaining Medical Resources in theCOVID-19 Pandemic
- Catholic Ethics and the Challenge of COVID-19
- Moral Distress Entangled: Patients and Providers in the COVID-19 Era Sarah Vittone & Claudia R. Sotomayor HEC Forum (2021)
- Overview: Ethical Concerns in Responding to Coronavirus
- Digital Contact Tracing for Pandemic Response: Ethics and Governance Guidance
- Bioethics in a Post-COVID World: Time for Future-Facing Global Health Ethics
- Ethical Framework for Healthcare Institutions and Guidelines for Institutional Ethics Services Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- COVID-19: Supporting Ethical Care and Responding to Moral Distress in a Public Health Emergency
- Responding to COVID‐19: How to Navigate a Public Health Emergency Legally and Ethically
- Beyond liberty: social values and public health ethics in responses to COVID-19
- Guide to the ethics of surveillance and quarantine for novel coronavirus
- Ethical standards for research during public health emergencies: Distilling existing guidance to support COVID-19 R&D
- Guidance for Managing Ethical Issues in Infectious Disease Outbreaks
Our mission is to provide exceptional services, curate unique knowledge collections, support collaborative research projects, and host an engaging space for active scholarship at Georgetown University.
Come find out what makes the Bioethics Research Library of the Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University so special by visiting us on the first floor of historic Healy Hall. We look forward to welcoming you.
Bioethics Research Library
102 Healy Hall
37th and O Streets, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20057