The world’s largest collection of bioethics resources in one of Georgetown’s most sophisticated research spaces.
Welcome to the Bioethics Research Library at Georgetown University.
A destination library for bioethics scholars worldwide and an exceptional resource for the entire Georgetown community, the Library is home to the world’s largest and most diverse collection of materials on the ethics of health, the environment, and emerging technologies.
BIOETHICS RESEARCH LIBRARY COVID-19 UPDATE: HOURS AND SERVICES
Effective Monday, March 16, the Bioethics Research Library (BRL) is closed for research and study until further notice. In support of the GU virtual learning environment, BRL professionals are available for remote consultations, services, and research assistance. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or submit a research assistance request.
COVID-19: Ethics Resources
- Resources: Pandemic Means the Whole World: COVID-19 and Global Bioethics
- Ethical Framework for Healthcare Institutions and Guidelines for Institutional Ethics Services Responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- COVID-19: Supporting Ethical Care and Responding to Moral Distress in a Public Health Emergency
- Responding to COVID‐19: How to Navigate a Public Health Emergency Legally and Ethically
- Beyond liberty: social values and public health ethics in responses to COVID-19
- Guide to the ethics of surveillance and quarantine for novel coronavirus
Our mission is to provide exceptional services, curate unique knowledge collections, support collaborative research projects, and host an engaging space for active scholarship at Georgetown University.
Come find out what makes the Bioethics Research Library of the Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University so special by visiting us on the first floor of historic Healy Hall. We look forward to welcoming you.
Bioethics Research Library
102 Healy Hall
37th and O Streets, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20057