The following historically important materials are available for free to individual resources through the Bioethics Research Library:
- Bibliography of Bioethics — Fact Sheet
- Bioethics Searcher’s Guide
- Bioethics Thesaurus
- Bioethics Thesaurus for Genetics
- Changing Vocabularies – A Guide
and 2005 Update
- Changing Vocabularies – Appendix D
- New Titles in Bioethics
- Bioethical Issues: Scope Notes. To promote research in the interdisciplinary field of bioethics, the Bioethics Research Library produced a series of 47 Scope Notes – annotated bibliographies with introductory essays – to provide a range of opinions on bioethical issues.
This guide, developed by the Library staff to aid searchers, offers a comprehensive overview of how to develop bioethics-oriented search strategies for the EthxWeb, GenETHX, PubMed, LOCATORplus, and other international databases. More than 300,000 bibliographic records are available FREE on the Internet, many with links to fulltext. This manual explains how to access the information by devising precise strategies tailored to specific interests.