About the Digital Collection
The Kennedy Institute of Ethics at Georgetown University is among the world’s oldest and most distinguished bioethics institutes. Its scholars have helped to define the field of bioethics since its inception, and the Institute continues to attract and train the next generation of scholars in the field.
This collection houses the publications from current and former Institute scholars for which the publisher allows archiving of post-prints. These publications are now openly available online at the Georgetown University Institutional Repository.
View the Collection
View the materials of the Founders on DigitalGeorgetown.
Or, jump to top-accessed resources in this collection:
- August 7, 2014 – IN MEMORIUM: John C. Fletcher: 1931-2004
- August 7, 2014 – Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research: An Intercultural Perspective
- August 7, 2014 – Bioethics Inside the Beltway – The Oversight of Human Gene Transfer Research
- August 7, 2014 – A Historical Perspective on Selective Conscientious Objection
- August 7, 2014 – Transplant Ethics at the Institute
- June 20, 2014 – Is Bioethics Applied Ethics?