January 18, 2017
International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (vol. 32, no. 4, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Changing Health Technology Assessment Paradigms?” by Don Husereau, Chris Henshall, Laura Sampietro-Colom, and Sarah Thomas
- “Scientific and Social Value Judgments for Orphan Drugs in Health Technology Assessment” by Elena Nicod and Panos Kanavos
- “Cost of Intensive Care in India” by John Victor Peter, Kurien Thomas, Lakshmanan Jeyaseelan, Bijesh Yadav, Thomas Isiah Sudarsan, Jony Christina, Anna Revathi, K R John, and Thambu David Sudarsanam
- “Health Technology Assessment of Medical Devices in Europe: Processes, Practices, and Methods” by Sabine Fuchs, Britta Olberg, Dimitra Panteli, and Reinhard Busse
- “Public and Patient Involvement in Health Technology Assessment: A Framework for Action” by Julia Abelson, Frank Wagner, Deirdre DeJean, Sarah Boesveld, Fran?ois-Pierre Gauvin, Sally Bean, Renata Axler, Stephen Petersen, Shamara Baidoobonso, Gaylene Pron, Mita Giacomini, and John Lavis