January 18, 2017
International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (vol. 32, no. 4, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Changing Health Technology Assessment Paradigms?” by Don Husereau, Chris Henshall, Laura Sampietro-Colom, and Sarah Thomas
- “Scientific and Social Value Judgments for Orphan Drugs in Health Technology Assessment” by Elena Nicod and Panos Kanavos
- “Cost of Intensive Care in India” by John Victor Peter, Kurien Thomas, Lakshmanan Jeyaseelan, Bijesh Yadav, Thomas Isiah Sudarsan, Jony Christina, Anna Revathi, K R John, and Thambu David Sudarsanam
- “Health Technology Assessment of Medical Devices in Europe: Processes, Practices, and Methods” by Sabine Fuchs, Britta Olberg, Dimitra Panteli, and Reinhard Busse
- “Public and Patient Involvement in Health Technology Assessment: A Framework for Action” by Julia Abelson, Frank Wagner, Deirdre DeJean, Sarah Boesveld, Fran?ois-Pierre Gauvin, Sally Bean, Renata Axler, Stephen Petersen, Shamara Baidoobonso, Gaylene Pron, Mita Giacomini, and John Lavis
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.