The EPC 2016 Euthanasia Symposium is Saturday October 29, 2016 in West
Windsor Ontario (easy access to the Detroit airport).
The Symposium runs from 9 am to 5 pm and is followed by a dinner at 6 pm to honor EPC President Jean Echlin, Speakers include:
- Catherine Glenn Foster (EPC USA director and lawyer) – Catherine has submitted briefs in assisted suicide court cases throughout the US.
- Nancy Elliott (Chair EPC USA) – Opposing assisted suicide talking points
- Dr Kathy Pfaff (Faculty of nursing University of Windsor) – Ethics and Conscience rights
- Kevin Dunn (Dunn Media, The Euthanasia Deception) – building a social movement.
- Diane Coleman (President, Not Dead Yet) -leading disability rights group world-wide.
- Amy Hasbrouck (Director and Founder of Toujours Vivant, Not Dead Yet).
- Aubert Martin (Director of Vivre dans la dignité in Québec)
- Alex Schadenberg (Executive Director – Euthanasia Prevention Coalition) – Resisting euthanasia and assisted suicide
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.