June 8, 2016
Christian Journal for Global Health (vol. 3, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Christians and the SDGs” by H. Elliot Larson
- “Theological Foundations for an Effective Christian Response to the Global Disease Burden in Resource-Constrained Regions” by Daniel W. O’Neill
- “Future of Christian Health Services—An Economic Perspective” by Steffen Flessa
- “Developing Cross-Cultural Healthcare Workers: Content, Process and Mentoring” by Mark A. Strand, Alice I. Chen, and Lauren M. Pinkston
- “Love in a Time of Ebola: Reflections on Theology of Medicine in Resource-Challenged Environments” by Andrew Sloane
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.