May 10, 2016
The Journal of Medicine & Philosophy (vol. 41, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Dignity, Health, and Membership: Who Counts as One of Us?” by Bryan C. Pilkington
- “Strange Bedfellows? Common Ground on the Moral Status Question” by Shane Maxwell Wilkins
- “We Are Human Beings” by Andrew McGee
- “The Constitution of the Human Embryo as Substantial Change” by David Alvargonzalez
- “Ethnic Classification in the New Zealand Health Care System” by Elizabeth Rata and Carlos Zubaran
- “Beyond (Models of) Disability?” by Jonas-Sebastien Beaudry
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.