May 17, 2016
HEC Forum (vol. 28, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethical Tensions in the Pain Management of and End-Stage Cancer Patient with Evidence of Opioid Medication Diversion” by Arvind Venkat and David Kim
- “Developing an Evaluation Tool for Assessing Clinical Ethics Consultation Skills in Simulation Based Education: The ACES Project” by Katherine Wasson, et al.
- “Transplant Ethics: Let’s Begin the Conversation Anew” by David Shafran, et al.
- “Should Health Care Providers Uphold the DNR of a Terminally Ill Patient Who Attempts Suicide?” by Lisa Campo-Engelstein, Jane Jankowski, and Marcy Mullen
- “Towards Substantive Standardization: Ethical Rules as Ethical Presumptions” by Benjamin Chan
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.