April 13, 2016
Ethical Theory and Moral Practice (vol. 19, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Empirical Adequacy and Virtue Ethics” by Philip A. Reed
- “Human Enhancement, Social Solidarity, and the Distribution of Responsibility” by John Danaher
- “Causal Impotence and Evolutionary Influence: Epistemological Challenges for Non-Naturalism” by Daniel Crow
- “Mandatory Disclosure and Medical Paternalism” by Emma C. Bullock
- “Procedural Justice and Affirmative Action” by Kristina Meshelski
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.