The ASBH Annual Meeting is October 21-25, 2015 in Houston.
If you are not already planning to go, check out this huge list of sessions on EOL. And this is just a subset of those on the program.
- Can the Brain Dead be Harmed or Wronged? On the Moral Status of Brain De…
- Religious Exemptions and the Duality of Death
- Are Brain Dead Human Beings Really Dead?
- Done to Death: Yet Another Argument About Defining Death—Where Miller & …
- Non-beneficial Treatment Cases: A Policy Approach?
- Preventive Ethics in an ICU Setting: A Pilot Study
- Legal Update 2015: Top 10 Legal Developments in Bioethics
- Developing and Evaluating a Moral Distress Consult Service
ACP & POLST
- Going POLSTal: Stamping Out Suboptimal Advance Care Planning Practices
- Advance Care Planning in Health Organizations: Moving from Voluntary to Ob
- Pregnancy Exclusions: Marlise Munoz and Limits on the Health Care Decision…
- Talk to My Doctor about End-of-Life Issues? I Didn’t Even Know I Should!
- Challenges and Strategies for Talking about Advance Directives with the Newl
- Who Speaks for This Patient? An Advance Directive Quality Improvement Pro
- Innovative Systems for Documenting Goals of Care and Life-Sustaining
- Whose Decision is it Anyway? Care Providers‚ End of Life Conversations‚ and…
- End of Life Rituals in the NICU as Analogues to the Christian Sacrament of A…
- What To Do About Incompetent Revocations: When Patients With Progressiv…
- Continuing Life-Sustaining Medical Treatment against Surrogate Wishes: Hea
- The Unbefriended Must Not Be Unprotected: Organizational and Clinical Man…
- Deciding for Patients without Proxies: Lessons Learned from a Decade of Det…
- Culture and Religion: Forces to Be Reckoned with when Parents Refuse Life…
- Evaluating Welfare in Patients Diagnosed as Vegetative with Covert Awareness
- How Neonatologists and Bioethicists Conceptualize the Best Interests Standard
- The Ethics of Paired Kidney Donation and Kidney Chains
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation of Brain Dead Organ Donors: Impermissible‚…
- Transplant Candidates: Expressions of Hope or Denial?
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.