May 15, 2015
Dialog (vol. 54, no. 1, 2015) is available online by subscription only. Articles include:
- “The boundaries of human nature” by Ted Peters
- “Beyond the boundaries of current human nature: Some theological and ethical reflections on transhumanism” by James M. Childs Jr.
- “Going beyond the human: Christians and other transhumanists” by Ronald Cole-Turner
- “Bodies and persons: Theological reflections on transhumanism” by Calvin Mercer
- “Empathetic computers: The problem of confusing persons and things” by Noreen Herzfeld
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.