The Pro-life Healthcare Alliance, a program of Human Life Alliance, has some clever vocabulary for an upcoming event in Pennsylvania on end-of-life treatment. Topics include:
- Medical Futility and Patient Advocacy
- Hospice in the 21st Century: A Life Affirming Model
- Medical Oaths in the Present Day
- POLST and basic principles of Catholic Medical Ethics
- Patient Virtue and Healthcare Decision-Making
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.