February 24, 2017
Social Science & Medicine (vol. 175, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Equity in Healthcare Resource Allocation Decision Making: A Systematic Review” by et al.
- “Effects of Donor Proliferation in Development Aid for Health on Health Program Performance: A Conceptual Framework” by
- “Monitoring Income-Related Health Differences Between Regions in Great Britain: A New Measure for Ordinal Health Data” by
- “The Weight of Inequalities: Duration of Residence and Offspring’s Birthweight Among Migrant Mothers in Sweden” by
- “Patient Agency and Contested Notions of Disability in Social Assistance Applications in South Africa” by
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.