November 3, 2016
European Journal of Public Health (vol. 26, no. 5, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “An Examination of Unmet Health Needs as Perceived by Roma in Central and Eastern Europe” by
- “Economic Downturns During the Life-Course and Late-Life Health: An Analysis of 11 European Countries” by
- “The Impact of the Housing Crisis on Self-Reported Health in Europe: Multilevel Longitudinal Modelling of 27 EU countries” by
- “Health Inequalities in the Netherlands: Trends in Quality-Adjusted Life Expectancy (QALE) by Educational Level” by
- “Socioeconomic Inequalities in Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality in Europe—A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis” by
- “Employment Status and Income as Potential Mediators of Educational Inequalities in Population Mental Health” by
Gender Inequalities in Mental Wellbeing in 26 European Countries: Do Welfare Regimes Matter?” by
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.