ClinicalRisk (vol. 22, no. 1-2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Patient Power: The Duty to Explain Post Montgomery and the Statutory Duty of Candour” by Chris Hough
- “Montgomery and Patient Consent: Perceived Problems Addressed” by James Badenoch
- “Consent in Surgery: Is There a Montgomery Effect?” by Robert A Wheeler
- “Midwifery Perspectives: The Consent Process in the Context of Patient Safety and Medico-Legal Issues” by Angela M Cook
- “Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board: Implications of the Supreme Court Ruling for Psychiatry” by Michael Yousif
- “Consent after Montgomery: What Next for Healthcare Professionals?” by Philippa White
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.