JAMA (vol. 315, no. 22, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Reengineering the Physical Examination for the New Millennium?” by William G. Nelson, Antony Rosen, and Peter J. Pronovost
- “Social Entrepreneurship: Improving Global Health” by Yee Wei Lim, and Audrey Chia
- “Is the United States Prepared for a Major Zika Virus Outbreak?” by Lawrence O. Gostin and James G. Hodge Jr
- “Implementing MACRA: Implications for Physicians and for Physician Leadership” by Jeffrey D. Clough and Mark McClellan
- “Time at the Bedside (Computing)” by Zuzanna Czernik
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.