May 16, 2016
The Linacre Quarterly (vol. 83, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Rejoinder to Jason Eberl on Brain Death” by Michel Accad
- “‘The Euthanasia Debate’ at the Sydney Town Hall: Reflections of a Palliative Care Nurse” by Annmarie Hosie
- “Dignity Reevaluated: A Theological Examination of Human Dignity and the Role of the Church in Bioethics and End-of-Life Care” by Quentin I.T. Genuis
- “The Human Person at the Heart of Medicine: Reflections of a Physician with Lymphoma” by Dennis Michael Manning
- “Abortion and Public Health: Time for Another Look” by Stephen A. McCurdy
- “Justice and Health Care: When ‘Ordinary’ Is Extraordinary” by James McTavish
- “Does Levonorgestrel Emergency Contraceptive Have a Post-Fertilization Effect? A Review of Its Mechanism of Action” by Rebecca Peck, et al.
- “Neglecting Human Ecology: The Common Element of Global Health Failures” by Matthew Hanley
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.