May 17, 2016
Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine (vol. 109, no. 5, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Moving Patients to Create Bed Capacity” by Jim George and Iain Wilkinson
- “The Junior Doctor Contract—How Have Medical Students Been Affected and What Does This Mean for the NHS?” by Benjamin Langridge, et al.
- “An Alternative to NICE” by John P. Griffin
- “Public Health, Politics and the Stigma of Mass Hysteria: Lessons from an Outbreak of Unusual Illness” by Robert E. Bartholomew
- “The Revised Declaration of Helsinki: Cosmetic or Real Change?” by Aisha Y. Malik and Charles Foster
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.