May 12, 2016
Christian Bioethics (vol. 22, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Setting Medicine in the Context of a Faithful Christian Life” by Farr A. Curlin and Keith G. Meador
- “The Strength to Be Patient” by Stanley Hauerwas and Gerald Mckenny
- “‘The Hope to Which He Has Called You’: Medicine in Christian Apocalyptic Context” by Allen Verhey and Warren Kinghorn
- “Christian Witness in Health Care” by Daniel P. Sulmasy
- “What Does Any of This Have to Do with Being a Physician? Kierkegaardian Irony and the Practice of Medicine” by Farr A. Curlin
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.