April 27, 2016
The New Bioethics (vol. 20, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Navigating Impasses in Bioethics: Rethinking Ill/Health” by Philip McCosker
- “Defining the Relationship between Health and Well-Being in Bioethics” by David Elliot
- “Health as Vulnerability; Interdependence and Relationality” by Jonathan Herring
- “Conscientious Objection: Understanding the Right of Conscience in Health and Healthcare Practice” by Christina Lamb
- “The Medicalization of Health and Shared Responsibility” by Gianmarco Contino
- “Disability, Diversity, and Autism: Philosophical Perspectives on Health” by Lidia Ripamonti
- “The Well-Being Conception of Health and the Conflation Problem” by Thana C. de Campos
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.