April 14, 2016
Science and Engineering Ethics (vol. 22, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Ethics of Big Data: Current and Foreseeable Issues in Biomedical Contexts” by Brent Daniel Mittelstadt and Luciano Floridi
- “Making Choices: Ethical Decisions in a Global Context” by Sheila Bonde, et al.
- “Reducing Ethical Hazards in Knowledge Production” by Alan Cottey
- “Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research: Ethical Views of Buddhist, Hindu and Catholic Leaders in Malaysia” by Mathana Amaris Fiona Sivaraman and Siti Nurani Mohd Noor
- “Incidence of Data Duplications in a Randomly Selected Pool of Life Science Publications” by Morten P. Oksvold
- “Debates on Genetically Modified Crops in the Context of Sustainable Development” by Ksenia Gerasimova
- “The Three Rs of Animal Research: What they Mean for the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and Why” by Howard J. Curzer, et al.
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.