The Journal of the American Medical Association (vol. 315, no. 8, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “New Strategies for Effective Therapeutics in Critically Ill Patients” by Michael A. Matthay and Kathleen D. Liu
- “Critical Care and the Brain” by Robert C. Tasker and David K. Menon
- “Organizing Critical Care for the 21st Century by Deena Kelly Costa and Jeremy M. Kahn
- “Critical Care in Resource-Restricted Settings” by Arjen M. Dondorp, Shivakumar S. Iyer, and Marcus J. Schultz
- “What Now? What Next?” by John Hansen-Flaschen
- “New Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock: Continuing Evolution but With Much Still to Be Done” by Edward Abraham
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.