March 7, 2016
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 42, no. 3, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Female Genital Alteration: A Compromise Solution” by Kavita Shah Arora and Allen J. Jacobs
- “Not All Cultural Traditions Deserve Respect” by Ruth Macklin
- “Should Junior Doctors Strike?” by Mark Toynbee, et al.
- “Accreditation Rules Safeguard Continuing Medical Education from Commercial Influence” by Graham T. McMahon
- “‘Is This Knowledge Mine and Nobody Else’s? I Don’t Feel That’: Patient Views About Consent, Confidentiality and Information-Sharing in Genetic Medicine” by Sandi Dheensa, Angela Fenwick, and Anneke Lucassen
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.