March 2, 2016
Hastings Center Report (vol. 46, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Epigenetics in the Neoliberal ‘Regime of Truth’” by Charles Dupras and Vardit Ravitsky
- “Balancing Benefits and Risks of Immoral Data” by Oscar A. Zarate, et al.
- “Whatever Happened to Human Experimentation?” by Carl Elliott
- “The Pedagogical Challenges of Teaching High School Bioethics: Insights from the Exploring Bioethics Curriculum” by Mildred Z. Solomon, et al.
- “Pedagogical Support for Responsible Conduct of Research Training” by Misti Ault Anderson
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.