March 9, 2016
Developing World Bioethics (vol. 16, no. 1, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “Reviewing HIV-Related Research in Emerging Economies: The Role of Government Reviewing Agencies” by Patrina Sexton, et al.
- “Managing Ethical Challenges to Mental Health Research in Post-Conflict Settings” by Anna Chiumento, et al.
- “Managing Human Tissue Transfer across National Boundaries—An Approach from an Institution in South Africa” by Safia Mahomed, et al.
- “Against Permitted Exploitation in Developing World Research Agreements” by Danielle M. Wenner
- “Anything to Stay Alive: The Challenges of a Campaign for an Experimental Drug” by Nathan Geffen
- “Maintaining Research Integrity While Balancing Cultural Sensitivity: A Case Study and Lessons from the Field” by Rebekah Sibbald, et al.
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.