The Canadian Medical Protective Association works to protect the professional integrity of physicians and promote safe medical care in Canada. Its annual meeting starts tomorrow in Halifax.
The meeting includes a session on “End-of-Life Care: Medical Legal Issues.”
- Mr. André Picard, Health reporter and columnist, The Globe and Mail
- Dr. Douglas Grant, Registrar, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia
- Dr. James Downar, Palliative care physician and intensivist, University Health Network
- Mr. Eric van Wijlick, Senior policy advisor, Royal Dutch Medical Association
- Mr. Domenic Crolla, Gowling Lafleur Henderson, CMPA General Counsel
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.