Dear BioEdge reader,
Our fund-raising drive ends this weekend. Many people have responded very generously, but we are still short of our goal for this year.
Why dig deep? Here are five reasons:
1. We deliver behind-the-headlines news, commentary and analysis on critical bioethical issues, offering perspectives overlooked by the mainstream media.
2. We argue with evidence and reasons that appeal to everyone – liberal or conservative, believers or non-believers.
3. We are an independent voice, untethered to commercial interests.
4. All of our commentary and analysis is free to read. We don’t hunker behind a paywall.
5. Most of our articles can be republished under a Creative Commons licence, so you will be helping to spread our message across the globe.
Click here to make a one-off donation:
Click here to make regular monthly donations:
If you pay taxes in the United States, your donation will be tax exempt if you give to our US partner, The Waterstone Group. Send your PayPal donation to email@example.com. Or mail a check with a note saying “Help BioEdge”, to:
The WaterStone Group
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10170
If you work in an institution, we can also issue an invoice as documentation.
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.