Check out this 2-day conference on transplant ethics by the Mayo Clinic.
- Ethical and Societal Issues in Transplantation
- Organ Allocation Systems in the United States
- Ethical Challenges in Living Donation
- Ethical Challenges Presented by New Advances in Transplantation
- Case Discussion: Addressing Difficult Choices in Mechanical Cardiac Support
- Case Discussion: Addressing Misattributed Paternity in Living Donors
- Facing the Changing Ethical Landscape in Transplantation
- Case Discussion: Addressing Parental Decision Making in Pediatric Transplantation
- Case Discussion: Transplant Research Ethics – Using Combined Heart-Liver Transplant for Highly Sensitized Patients; How to Advance the Field in an Era of Organ Scarcity
- Case Discussion: Age of Consent: Can Adolescent Donors Truly Provide Informed Consent?
- Case Discussion: Challenges in Recipient Selection for Composite Transplant
- Case Discussion: Addressing the Best Use of Donor Organs in High Risk Retransplantation
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.