Plan now to attend the 6th Annual Honoring Choices Minnesota Conference – on Thursday, July 16, 2015, from 8:15 to 4:30, at the Ramada Plaza Hotel.
Featuring Keynote Speakers
- Kris Maser, JD – “Planning for a Good Life: An Attorney’s Personal & Professional Journeyinto Advance Care Planning”
- Ruth Bachman – “A Narrow Spot in the Hourglass: Lessons in Integrity, Courage & Grace”
- Where Are They Now? Allina, Fairview, and Park Nicollet/HealthPartners
- speak on their ACP growth, change, and plans for the future
- Spiritual Perspectives: Breaking New Ground
- Voices of Advance Care Planning: A Multicultural Tool
- ACP Outstate: Developing ACP Programs beyond the Twin Cities
Additional Sessions and Topics include
- ACP Growth in Minnesota and Nationally
- Taking a Stand: University students share their work with ACP
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: a new Honoring Choices video resource
- ACP Outcomes: 7 Years Down the Road
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.