The 5th International Conference on Advance Care Planning and End-of-Life Care (ACPEL) will be held from 9 to 12 September 2015 in Munich, Germany. The Call for Abstracts is open until 15 Feb 2015.
Already booked sessions include:
- Does the plan actually represent what the patient wanted? – Susan Hickman, Respecting Choices
- ACP in Palliative Care Evaluation of implementation – Rebecca Sudore, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco
- Setting the agenda for the next two years – Sara Davison, Dpt of Nephrology, University of Alberta
- What do we know about the economic case? – Josie Dixon, LSE London, GB
- Nationwide adoption of an ACP program by a large U.S. health provider (HMO) – Daniel Johnson, Kaiser Permanente
- Facilitator Training and (Re-)Certification – Bud Hammes, Respecting Choices, La Crosse
The views, opinions and positions expressed by these authors and blogs are theirs and do not necessarily represent that of the Bioethics Research Library and Kennedy Institute of Ethics or Georgetown University.