Selected Bioethics Resources
- EthxWeb — a richly indexed database that consolidates interdisciplinary bioethics material covering 1974-2009. Explore more databases prepared by the BRL.
- PubMed — comprises over 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. View recently added documents in core bioethics journals or limit to free full text documents.
- Philosopher's Index — the primary index to the literature of philosophy. Available online if your library has purchased a subscription to the database.
- PhilPapers — a comprehensive directory of online philosophical articles and books by academic philosophers.
- EthicShare — a community website to research, share, collaborate, and participate in the field of ethics.
- BELIT (Bioethics Literature Database) — provides access to approximately 470,000 records from integrated German, American and French databases.
- Google Scholar — provides a search of scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources.